Thursday, June 22, 2006
Previous Posts
- TOP DOGSHappy Father's Day to John and all of the ...
- CLOSE UPOh... the sweet mischievousness our future...
- DRESS UPSometimes Fiona does wear dresses...
- BALL MAGNETFiona went to her second baseball game ...
- A GOOD INFLUENCEA former student of mine dropped b...
- PIZZA MANChris brought by pizza for lunch. Fiona ...
- BEACH COMBEROur sweet friend Anna made a wonderful...
- THE BABY'S NOT FOR SALEWe had a yard sale on Satur...
- FIONA HAS A LITTLE LAMBLately Fiona's interest in ...
- THIS CHICK IS TICKLISH!Under the arms, on her toot...


7 Comments:
So cute!
I was browsing this morning and caught your lovely Fiona. I enjoy dropping by your blog every once in a while.
Nancy/Nany, I'm so glad you do! I loved the photos of you with little Solo! You look so happy with that sweet boy. Congrats on becoming a grandmother.
At this point...how many pictures have you taken of Fi?
Auntie Laurel, as of today, we have taken 2,304 photos of Fiona. But who's counting?
And, fortunately, I don't post all of them on the blog.
2304!!!!!!!!!! Oh my word. Our parents didn't take that many pictures of us in our entire lives. I suppose that is after the ones you're deleted too.
Post a Comment
<< Home