




DOLL DISCOVERY
I brought down a doll from Fiona's closet; she hadn't seen it for a few months. Her eyes lit up when she noticed it lying in the basket. She seemed to notice that it was a special toy, that a doll is somehow different from other things. Those of you who knew me as a child know that I may be projecting; I definitely took great joy in caregiving for my babies. I guess not much has changed. :-)

1 Comments:
Dear Heather and Fiona,
Wow! How well I remember, Fiona when your mother and her sisters loved their dollies. One day Boppy and I arrived in Kansas City to visit the Gray family. When we arrived, we were surprised to see all of the dollies(at least 30) out in the driveway. Heather and Auntie Laurel were saving them from a fire! Of course there wasn't a fire, but the two sisters always had such great imaginations they assured us that it was necessary to get them out of the house! Nothing else needed to be saved! I am so happy to see Fiona, that, you seem to just naturally know how to care for your dolly! And mom, thank you for sharing those precious moments with all of us!
Love, Gramsie
Post a Comment
<< Home