Monday, February 05, 2007
Previous Posts
- BYE-BYE, MATTHEWWe saw Matthew off to Michigan tod...
- INTO THE WOODSFiona must have felt like she'd disc...
- FOR AUNTIE JULIAWhile the verdict is still out, th...
- A VISIT FROM UNCLE MATTHEWSometimes Fiona just tug...
- IN AND OUTFiona's new fixation is putting her anim...
- BABY'S FIRST CHRISTMASOur Christmas was lazy and l...
- HELLO, IT'S JO!Jo visited over the holidays. Fion...
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHENDaddy dresses Fiona. (I ...
- BIPED BABYFiona started walking over the weekend. ...
- PONCHOFiona got a new poncho; it's pretty great.


2 Comments:
Dear Fiona,
Happy Birthday! It looks like you are having a wonderful birthday and how great that it seems to be a celebration for several days! You look like you are enjoying the whole experience.
I love your new dress! I especially love your pink hat. Ask your mom, if that means I can knit something pink for you?
Our birthday wish for you is that you will be able to enjoy each yearly event with love surrounding you!
Love,
GG
Heather-I printed this picture out for Laurel, Beth, and your mom. As I look in her eyes, I see love and of course she is looking at her MOM. How wonderful! Had you noticed that too?
I love you,
Gramsie
Post a Comment
<< Home