Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Previous Posts
- BUDDING PICASSONAOna paints every day. Here are t...
- MORE PLAY, PLEASEThis is Fiona's favorite phrase l...
- GRAZIE, NONNA LEE!Nonna Lee visited, and it was so...
- RIDE 'EM COWGIRLFiona's birthday was Wednesday. I...
- WE'RE BACK! I know that I'm pretty much the worst...
- HEAVEN ON EARTHWe took a walk in the redwoods toda...
- OH CHRISTMAS TREEI've never been too enthusiastic ...
- 3 THINGS FOR WHICH TO BE THANKFUL:Food, Friends an...
- THANKFUL*AND HOPEFUL :-)Laurel gave birth to a bea...
- SHADOWFiona has been noticing the way light plays ...





5 Comments:
yes but, if my memory serves me, in august you people can't wear a bathing suit without ten cover ups..
but if memory serves me, in august we're usually on a beach in vermont. :-)
touche my dear. plus you have those amazing redwoods...
let's try to talk this weekend.
anonymous... who are you? you're so mysterious and interesting...
that's funny, cause i am neither.
but i am miserably freezing, i'll give you that.
Post a Comment
<< Home