Today I visited this blog for the first time in many moons, looking for a specific photograph of Fiona's old bedroom wall as we plan the design for her new bedroom wall. Fiona and Amaya sat on my lap while we browsed; Amaya was dismayed that there are so few photographs of her. It is the unfortunate plight of a second child, and I am sorry she is so less visible. Swell Baby tells the story of our lives up until we moved... and then it just kind of stops. In cyber-reality it was replaced by facebook (but in a very lazy way) and trying to keep in touch with people in other ways. And that's not really fair to Amaya. So I'm going to update a bit, for the sake of posterity for that little sweetie who is wondering what she looked like as a baby. (And, goodness, was/is she every a cutie!)
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Today I visited this blog for the first time in many moons, looking for a specific photograph of Fiona's old bedroom wall as we plan the design for her new bedroom wall. Fiona and Amaya sat on my lap while we browsed; Amaya was dismayed that there are so few photographs of her. It is the unfortunate plight of a second child, and I am sorry she is so less visible. Swell Baby tells the story of our lives up until we moved... and then it just kind of stops. In cyber-reality it was replaced by facebook (but in a very lazy way) and trying to keep in touch with people in other ways. And that's not really fair to Amaya. So I'm going to update a bit, for the sake of posterity for that little sweetie who is wondering what she looked like as a baby. (And, goodness, was/is she every a cutie!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home