Thursday, May 18, 2006






FAMILY MATTERS

We are so fortunate to have such wonderful family on any day, but when I was ill it was an amazing gift to have Auntie Laurel and Gramsie (G.G.) here. Fiona just relished in their company. She thought Laurel was absolutely hilarious, and G.G. charmed her completely. There is such a light in her eyes in their presence.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. At first I thought the top picture was you. Surprising how much we look alike from the side. It helps that Fi is holding my pointy chin.

I LOVED being able to spend a few days with her. She is the cutest, sweet, sweetie.

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Heather, John, and Fiona,

How wonderful for me too to be able to talk, sing, and laugh with Heather and Fiona last week. So I have more memories to add to my memory bank! It is a joy to witness the love that is in that home among the family that lives there. We keep you three in our prayers always!! Love Gramsie

1:53 PM  
Blogger Mama H said...

she misses the two of you soooo much! whenever she's left alone for a moment now i can practically hear her asking, 'hey- wait a minute! where are theose wonderful women who were taking care of me last week?'

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home