Sunday, June 25, 2006
Previous Posts
- CHASING BUTTERFLIES
- TOP DOGSHappy Father's Day to John and all of the ...
- CLOSE UPOh... the sweet mischievousness our future...
- DRESS UPSometimes Fiona does wear dresses...
- BALL MAGNETFiona went to her second baseball game ...
- A GOOD INFLUENCEA former student of mine dropped b...
- PIZZA MANChris brought by pizza for lunch. Fiona ...
- BEACH COMBEROur sweet friend Anna made a wonderful...
- THE BABY'S NOT FOR SALEWe had a yard sale on Satur...
- FIONA HAS A LITTLE LAMBLately Fiona's interest in ...




7 Comments:
Look at me! Ok, I'm going to give this a try. Wow! I made it. Just not sure how long I can stay in this position, but I like it!
Hey, Fiona & Mom, we are excited too! Once again the two of you have made our day! Thank you!
Gramsie- I think Fiona has a resemblance to Ethan in these photos. What do you think?
There could be a resemblance in the eyes. Boppy says, "They both look like babies to me! Whatever they are both special!!
boppy is very diplomatic... and right, as always. :-)
I think she looks like Ethan in those pictures. Especially the top one. In some older pictures, he has that exact expression.
Beth was just here for lunch and when she saw the pictures she said she and Ethan look alike, cause she thinks Ethan looks like you, Heather. I have a picture here at the computer and now that I have studied the pictures, I do agree that in those pictures she resembles Ethan.
I agree with Auntie Laurel that in the top photo, esp. there is a family resemblance. And I also think that Ethan looks a little like me- more like Dad and Panka. However, mostly I think Boppy is right that they look like themselves (I think Fee looks more like herself everyday) and that they're both special.
Post a Comment
<< Home