Thursday, August 31, 2006





WHAT'S IN A NAME

Mostly we call Fiona 'Fiona,' but when a nickname is called for one may choose from the following:

Fiona Bear
Little Bear
Baby Bear
Sweet Girl
Milky
Milky Fresh (on special occasions after long nursing sessions- used exclusively by her mother)
Fee
Fee G. (something about a merging of her first and middle names exclusively used by her father)
Ona (this is becoming more popular with her parents)

6 Comments:

Blogger Solo's Ma said...

I'm not sure Solomon has any nicknames that stick. When I hear Fee G, I think of Fiji. And when I think Fiji, it's not that great place where you honeymooned but instead a house at which one attends crazy keg parties in college. At least that's what I think I remember :)...

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the name Fiona--it's an Irish name and Fiona you are a lovely princess and so proud of your horse!! GG

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the name Fiona. It's an Irish name and Fiona you are a lovely princess and so proud of your horse!

Love,GG

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And she LOVES the nickname "Squirrel." It is a combination of sweet and girl. Now...I know you're afraid of squirrels, but Fiona isn't and she likes it when I call her that.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Mama H said...

Laurel- I know that Fiona likes YOU, but I'm not sure that she's fond of being called "squirrel."

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes she does like being called squirrel...only when I call her that...but she told me she likes it and she wants me to keep calling her that. It is certainly a heck of a lot better than FiFi and I've restrained from that.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home