



GG & BOPPY
The top photo shows how amused Fiona is by her Boppy. (She gets amused by Gramsie, too, but somehow Gramsie is always taking photos when I am...) The second photo shows how adorable the two of them are. The third photo gives a glimpse into a visit from Cousin John and his dear family. The fourth is just Fiona in the midst of her sweet joy.

1 Comments:
I looked today for new pictures, but once again am happy to see how much Fiona enjoyed her extended family so very much. I enjoyed watching her interact with our nephew John and his grandson, Jordon. Thank you Heather & John for so graciously making it possible for all of us to be able to keep in touch with John & family. The picture of Fiona enjoying what is happening in her life is so special!
Post a Comment
<< Home