Thursday, March 06, 2008
Previous Posts
- I SPYFiona in the Reptile House at the zoo. She s...
- SWIMMING ENTHUSIASTDid I mention we've been taking...
- A SWEET PEA PLANTS A SWEET PEAJust to boast a bit ...
- BUDDING PICASSONAOna paints every day. Here are t...
- MORE PLAY, PLEASEThis is Fiona's favorite phrase l...
- GRAZIE, NONNA LEE!Nonna Lee visited, and it was so...
- RIDE 'EM COWGIRLFiona's birthday was Wednesday. I...
- WE'RE BACK! I know that I'm pretty much the worst...
- HEAVEN ON EARTHWe took a walk in the redwoods toda...
- OH CHRISTMAS TREEI've never been too enthusiastic ...


3 Comments:
Oh cousin Princess Fiona...I can't wait to get my masterpiece artwork to hang in my room. It is BEAUTIFUL!!! I will be so excited to see you this summer so we can play together. I would love it if you dressed me up as a princess when we are at the beach house.
Love your cousin,
NADIA
Nadia, Your box should arrive soon with some pink and green goodies.
Dear Fiona,
Princes Fiona you are beautiful!
Love,
GG
Post a Comment
<< Home