Sunday, April 09, 2006




MILLS WOMEN

Christine (The classy woman standing far left) threw a shower for us with a terrific dinner at her house. Everyone was very googly-eyed over Fiona; she was quite obliging. John was a good sport about withstanding the girl talk, although I doubt I'll ever hear him complain about not being invited to girls' night ever again.

The Mills crew pooled together their resources and got us this in natural wood.

http://www.burdickbaby.com/svanhighchair.html

What color cushion do you think we should get?

A quick congratulations to Rosario, pictured here with Fiona. She just became a U.S citizen. It's a good thing, too. We need more like her!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say, so with the sage. But of course black is better for the spillage and if she is anything like her Auntie Loonie...black is best. My dry cleaning bills are killer.

2:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't decide! If it were red then when she eats spaghetti the spilled sauce wouldn't show! I can't go along with black cause that is too depressing and the cushion should be a cheerful color!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home