Thursday, March 06, 2008
Previous Posts
- PRINCESS FIONAThis is the first time she's request...
- I SPYFiona in the Reptile House at the zoo. She s...
- SWIMMING ENTHUSIASTDid I mention we've been taking...
- A SWEET PEA PLANTS A SWEET PEAJust to boast a bit ...
- BUDDING PICASSONAOna paints every day. Here are t...
- MORE PLAY, PLEASEThis is Fiona's favorite phrase l...
- GRAZIE, NONNA LEE!Nonna Lee visited, and it was so...
- RIDE 'EM COWGIRLFiona's birthday was Wednesday. I...
- WE'RE BACK! I know that I'm pretty much the worst...
- HEAVEN ON EARTHWe took a walk in the redwoods toda...



6 Comments:
Now I am a little jealous and am forced to comment hoping I too can get a work of art. One thing to note; without spell check in the blogger window non spellers like me are loath to write. I actually had to do a draft in word to get up the confidence. Enough about me, Fiona, I miss you and look forward to painting, playing and gardening with you. – Love, Julia
Oh, I am so pleased that this slightly roguish plan is working. Julia- I don't even use a spell check when I post. Your fun little comment is the most eloquent thing every written on this blog; you needn't worry about every writing the wrong thing in the wrong way:-). All are very welcome.
Dear Julia, I miss you, too! We can play in the garden with my animals. Love, Ona
Dear Fiona, Your picture is beautiful. Nadia and her parents will really be happy that you made it for Nadia. I am going to see Nadia and Aunt Laurel and Uncle Alex and Aunt Beth and James tomorrow. Love, Grandma
Nadia, we got the painting (and clothes) this weekend and it is just beautiful. Such nice work...when you grow up, you could open a gallery. You are that talented. Alex says that once Nadia is a little bigger, he is going to have painting time every day, just like Ona.
Much love,
Auntie Loonie
Dear Fiona,
Boppy and I cherish our works of art made by you! It is such fun to have another artist in the family. You have inherited some of your great-great grandmother Lin Wood's genes. She was a talented artist. In fact most of our walls are filled with her art and now the other spaces will hold your pieces of art!
Enjoy! Love GG
Post a Comment
<< Home