Sunday, April 09, 2006
Previous Posts
- MILLS WOMENChristine (The classy woman standing fa...
- FUN IN HATSThe photo is deceiving. Fun in hats fo...
- REACH OUT AND TOUCH SOMEONEJust recently Fiona has...
- HERE COMES THE SUNPerhaps Fiona looks a bit perple...
- GIRLS' NIGHTFiona enjoyed her first girls' night l...
- TONGUE ACTIONFiona already is learning to move her...
- FIONA MEETS THE REAL PAUL BUNYANProof positive tha...
- OUT LIKE A LIONIt rained more during the month of ...
- HA-HAFiona began laughing a couple of days ago. I...
- A COMMENT ABOUT NO COMMENTSIt was brought to my at...


3 Comments:
But my question is...does she have the "Gray toe." It sort of looks like it from this photo, but you can't really tell from the bottom of the foot.
Answer: Whether or not she has the infamous "Gray Toe" is still debatable. I believe that she does, John is still holding out hope that she does not.
I hope not those Grays have one ugly toe.
-Cat
Post a Comment
<< Home