Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Previous Posts
- LOVES THE CAMERAAs I mentioned in the previous ent...
- THE GIRL GETS AROUNDFiona becomes more mobile by t...
- IT'S LIKE LOOKING IN A MIRRORFiona has begun to ta...
- SURPRISE!Fiona and I took a surprise trip to Michi...
- ROAR Ferdie and Fiona are developing a nice relati...
- INEFFABLEI will never be able to write about these...
- FOODOriginally, we had intended that nothing but m...
- DEMOLITIONOne of Fiona's favorite games these days...
- PEARLY WHITESThis is my second mostly failed attem...
- BORN TO BJORNThis is the way Fiona often travels. ...


3 Comments:
This is for you, Fiona,
When I look at the picture of me with my parents, Gladys and Herbert; and when I see the snowflakes(so wonderfully captured by camera) that were snowing down on that winter day in 1928, I don't remember the day; however I do remember the love of my parents that has sustained me for 78 years!
We who are loved in a special way, are the fortunate ones on this earth (you and me) and when you are older and can read this for yourself; I want you to know how much I love you! One more thought-we are so connected with this love through the years, that Gladys and Herbert (your great-grandparents) know you and love you also!
Love,
Gramsie
Fiona...
I hope you have a chance to spend a lot of time with Gramsie. She is one of the most amazing, beautiful, kind and loving people I have ever known. We are so lucky to come from such cool genes.
-Aunt Loonie
There you go again, Gramsie... bringing tears to my eyes with your sweetness.
Post a Comment
<< Home