Monday, August 07, 2006





LIFE'S A BEACH

It is not an exaggeration to say that there's no better place than the lake we go to in Vermont. And this year was even more special due to a wonderful family reunion. I'll post more photos later, but I hope you can get a sense from these the fun, relaxation and bliss that was ours last week.

7 Comments:

Blogger Solo's Ma said...

Your family looks blissful. And you look like you got a haircut. It's been a while since I skinny dipped, and I must say I'm a bit jealous of Fee in that respect.

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your haircut is so cute, H!

6:44 AM  
Blogger Mama H said...

Haircut background: When Bessie was in town she and I made the decision to cut off our hair and give it to charity. So someday someone else will have our hair. Fiona awoke during the appointment and insisted on being held, so I was balancing her on my lap as the woman chopped off the length of the braid.; I'd say the entire cut took about ten minutes. Silly side note- I didn't tell John I was going to cut it and as a prank left the braid in a ziploc in the mailbox for him to find when bringing in the mail. He was a little creeped out by the discovery.

7:22 AM  
Blogger alicia said...

I love your haircut! Looks like a great trip, too.

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather is that you in the second photo? It may be because you got a haircut or it could be some cousin. Anyway I think it was wonderful that you had this opportunity to get acquainted with so many of John's family!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Mama H said...

good question, gramsie. actually, i believe the person you're asking about in the second photo is not me but is our nephew zachary. i guess the haircut makes me look like a nine year old boy. :-)

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually the expression looked so much like one I remember from your mother when she was younger and really didn't look so much like you. The resemblane confused me!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home