

AUNT BESSIE IS HERE!
A visit from Aunt Bessie is better than Christmas and Chocolate Cake combined.
In the top photo we're dressed for the theatre; we went to see a crazy guy named Ennio in paper costumes impersonating everyone from Gene Kelly to Britney Spears. (It's a good thing Bessie was with me because otherwise I wouldn't have understood the "Britney Spears" impersonation.)
We've also been to the farmer's market to buy the peaches all over Fiona in the next post, as well as several other outings.
Fiona has been loving getting to know dear, wonderful Auntie Bessie.

4 Comments:
Don't you play dumb, H. You TOTALLY would have gotten the Britney Spears imitations.
Fiona...
Auntie Bessie is so, so cool. We all try to borrow her clothes, but it has gotten a little tough since she surpassed 6 feet.
-Auntie Loonie
Did mom tell you that she sent Susie Amato the web address for Swell Baby and Susie e-mailed her and said, "How did Laurel get the nickname Aunt Bessie?"
That is really funny, Laurel. I can also tell you that when I saw John's family his brother-in-law said it was kind of strange seeing Bessie on the website because she looks just like I did when he first met me. Oh, how cruel is the passing of time. But I must say, it's better than the alternative. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home