Friday, March 14, 2008




THE CAT'S MEOW

G.G. has been here for the past week and a half. It has been a very special time filled with joy. Fiona and I caught a cold several days ago, and G.G. has taken care of us, as always. (How lucky are we?!) Ona wore this sweater G.G. knit for her during practically the whole of G.G.'s visit.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mama H said...

Now it is time for everyone to compliment G.G. on her beautiful knitting.

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Fiona, I love your sweater with the black cat that GG made for you. It looks so nice on you. Love, Grandma

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Fiona, I hope that you are feeling better now. GG told me that you had a very sore throat. I hope that Mama feels better too. I always feel better when I am sick if I take a nap. Love, Grandma

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Grandma, The cat on my sweater is purple. It is hard to tell in that picture. Pink is my favorite color. What is your favorite color, Grandma? Love, Ona

7:53 PM  
Blogger Laurel said...

My favorite color is green. Nadia can't talk yet, so I don't know what her favorite color is, but she sure looks pretty in green.

GG makes such awesome sweaters. What is really fun is that they are so high quality and nice that they keep for years and years and years. Now, sweaters that your mommy and I had when we were little can be worn by you and Nadia...I love that.

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Fiona,

I really had a wonderful time when I was visiting with you in March or 2008. Boppy didn't make it this time. He doesn't like to be gone from home in Michigan in the winter beause of the weather. The day I left Michigan there was a big snowstorm that left several inches of snow on the driveway and the walk. Boppy was busy clearing the snow off for several hours. The next time we will come when we can both come and play horses and visit the stable and the zoo, museum, park, and just go for a walk (you run-I walk). It is always such fun to be with you, your mama and your dad.

Thanks for all your kind comments regarding the cat sweater! It was fun to see how much Fiona loved it! That is the reward I receive when I knit a garment for someone I love!
Love,

GG

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home