Monday, March 02, 2009
Previous Posts
- BIRTH STORYI'll try to keep this short since this ...
- AMAYABorn February 25, 20093:09 p.m.8 pounds, 11.2...
- THERE'S A POLAR BEAR IN THERE!John told a family m...
- RESURRECTING SWELL BABYWe are now on the countdown...
- ONE OF THE WORLD'S GREAT LOVES60 years ago today, ...
- A VISIT FROM SHAWN AND GARYShawn (my dear former c...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR GRAMPS, AND AUNTIE LAUREL!The...
- THE McSWIGGENS SWING BY FOR A VISITColin, Tara, Pa...
- STEADY, STEADYOna seems to have a bit of the engin...
- THANK YOU, EASTER BUNNYThe Easter bunny began visi...


2 Comments:
Oh my gosh, what a smile. Welcome to the world little Amaya. We just love you!
Saturday, March 7, 2009
My Dell has decided to vocus again and so I am able to see this beautiful Amaya. Now I can't wait to meet her-just 6 weeks from today! Every day I give thanks that you are both smiling!!
Love, Gramsie and GG
Post a Comment
<< Home