RESURRECTING SWELL BABY
We are now on the countdown for another swell baby. Let's not encourage her to come anytime too soon, though; I'm on precautionary bed rest for early contractions last week. However, things have definitely calmed and we're optimistic that this little one will keep cooking for a while longer. The official due date is March 3.
Fiona has grown up! She will be three in February. I have been greatly neglectful in keeping a chronicle of the last year of her life. I can assure you it's been joyful and busy. She's vibrant and energetic and always in the process of doing something very, very important to which she'd like us to pay attention. (This makes it hard to blog, but no more excuses!)
Here are some photos from the holidays, courtesy of my sister-in-law Julia. We had a fantastic time with family, mostly puttering around home but also in Mendocino.

3 Comments:
I am THRILLED that Swell Baby is back. Fiona, I am coming to see you soon to play with you. Your cousin Nadia is a big walker now. Next time you see her she'll be running.
You look beautiful in these pictures. You've gotten so big and I LOVE your hair.
Yes, I agree with Laurel--it is such fun to have Swell Baby back!!
You look so cute,Fiona, in your elephant sweater and lovely stockings! It looks as though Santa brought you a big sister doll this year at Christmas. Lucky you!! Boppy and I are coming to visit with you in April. We will be there for Easter! Love GG
Holy Cow. She is totally grown.
Post a Comment
<< Home