Thursday, March 05, 2009



NONNA LEE IS HERE

And I don't know what we'd do without her. We had a roast with vegetables for dinner the other night. A roast!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amaya, 5 days already! I hope you are enjoying your new digs and wonderful family. Your Aunt Claudia and I know all about sisters, trying at times but awesome. Some day you will have to have your dad explain how once, in frustration with his siblings he yelled at us the biggest insult he could think of “you you YOU SISTERS!” I am thinking of you and your family.
Love,
Julia

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hi Fiona,

You look so happy sitting there with your Nonna Lee and your dollies! This has been a big event in your life and I know you will remember this time fondly. Amaya looks beautiful just like you too! I can just picture the two of you sharing and giggling. I am remembering your mother and her sister Laurel. They were so much fun to be with. What a lucky and blessed person am I.

Love,

GG

8:18 AM  
Blogger Laurel said...

Fiona...you're so lucky to have a sister. Your mommy and I had the most fun together (most of the time). She called me honey and I called her sissy. We would play school and dollies and she taught me all sorts of things. I know that you are going to be a wonderful big sister to Amaya, just like your mommy was for me.

Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Nadia is really excited to play with her cousin!

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home